Wendekreisen is dedicated to support the safety and well-being of our customers, staff and the community. As such, the following paragraphs aim to provide useful information relating to our services and to help you whilst traveling in our campervans.
New Zealand Border Opening
We are excited to announce that New Zealand borders are now open to all international travellers.
You can find all applicable conditions on the New Zealand Border Opening Link. There is also a good summary of information about travelling to, leaving and transiting through New Zealand.
'Covid Clean' Approved Cleaning Procedures
Wendekreisen is committed to comply with NZ government Covid-19 cleaning guidelines. We have completed the ‘COVID Clean Approved’ assessment and have been approved by Qualmark in this regard.
The COVID Clean Approved self-assessment tool has been developed by Qualmark exclusively for its licence holders. The assessment offers information and checklists compiled by Qualmark, derived from the New Zealand Government’s COVID-19 guidelines, to help businesses adhere to these protocols. By completing the COVID Clean Approved assessment, operators can demonstrate to visitors and staff that they have an awareness of COVID-19 government guidelines. Additionally, COVID Clean Approved is formally recognised by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
Cancellations Due To Covid Travel Restrictions
In the event that your booking is affected by Covid-19 border or travel restrictions, Wendekreisen will allow all payments to be used as ‘store credit’, to be transferred to a new booking in the future. Should the offer of ‘store credit’ be declined, normal cancellation fees will apply as per Wendekreisen terms and conditions. In this case, the amount paid less applicable cancellation fees will be refunded promptly and in full.
Wendekreisen aims to maintain a balanced approach by considering the interests of our staff, customers and suppliers. By allowing a transfer of funds to a new booking in the future, we feel that we can fulfil our obligations in line with our mission statement.
COVID EMERGENCY – TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM – GREEN, ORANGE
Within all stages of the traffic light alert level system (green,
orange and red) our services are open to campervan rentals, campervan
manufacturing, vehicle maintenance, vehicle servicing and viewings of
sale vehicles. You will be able to access our services with or without
vaccination. However, you will be asked about your vaccination status
prior to your arrival if you have a campervan rental booking.
If you are vaccinated:
- Please ensure that you are wearing a mask prior to entering our premises
- As we serve both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, we are required to keep these groups separate. If one or more people in your group are not vaccinated (other than children), then please advise our staff prior to entering our premises.
- Scan your vaccination passport in our branch and provide identification to our staff
- Scan your visit with the NZ Covid Tracer App QR code in our branch
- Observe at least 1m social distance at all times
If any traveller in your group is not vaccinated (other than children)
- Please advise our team before arrival (i.e. by calling 09-2560177)
- Please ensure that you are wearing a mask
- Upon arrival, do not enter our premises. Notify your arrival by calling our reservations team on 09-2560177 or by ringing the door-bell
- Scan your NZ Covid Tracer App QR code displayed outside
- Our staff will be available to you outside and contactless to ensure service in a well-ventilated area
- Observe at least 1m social distancing
Please DO NOT visit our branches if you are feeling unwell, experience symptoms of COVID-19, are
awaiting test results, are suspected/probable/confirmed to have COVID-19
or if you are subject to an individual notice issued under section
70(1)(f) of the Health Act.
Click to View/Download PDF